skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Atomic Travco
This blog is intended to document the restoration of my 1968 Dodge Travco.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
More pictures of when it was "new".
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(38)
►
January
(38)
▼
2009
(12)
▼
February
(12)
The resutls.
Here is the back side ready for laying up fibergl...
No title
First fiberglass repair.
The first project I did on the travco I didn't hav...
No title
More pictures of when it was "new".
How it looked when I got it.
No title
This is a great publicity shot. It was touched up...
Since I am not at home right now I am going to pos...
First Post
About Me
Atomictravco
Any comments? Email atomictravco@gmail.com
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment